Oppo A83 Review | Oppo A83 Unboxing
Oppo A83 Review for Customer wants in India Selfie & better Camera performance, Oppo it biggest brand in India mobile market for Offline and Online also,
Customers are loving Oppo Mobiles In India, Oppo has Biggest Competition with Top Brand Like Xioami and other those are trending In India now, for the cater the medium range of customers they have Launched new mobile which is Oppo A83 In India with great Medium Price tag INR 13990,
We have done the review for this mobile for you so that you can take correction whether should you buy Oppo A83 mobile or not? Let Stat with Specifications,
OPPO A83 specifications
- It has 5.7-inch HD Screen with 18:9 Screen ratio with 2.5D curved glass display Pixel (1440 × 720)
- Oppo A83 running with 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage Is Sufficient for both type of users, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- It has Updated Android 7.1 version with Own ColorOS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture Quality is Great as expected
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture done
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3180mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 28 hours and standby time of 280 hours
⍟ Design & Display
A83 similar to available old smartphone and nothing has been changed with Oppo A83. it comes with 14.478 centimeters (5.7-inch) HD capacitive touchscreen Display with 2.5 D Curve in addition. it has 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 282 PPI pixel density and in the addition 16M color support. We found it the awesome phone to watch movies and play games though not the ones those are rich in graphics. the screen does a great job in the price point of INR 13990. The display also has a decent level of brightness and we could view the screen without any issues with the maximum brightness turned on.
It doesn’t have Gorilla glass protection
⍟ Software Performance
As it specially builds for Selfie and Photos, you can not expert for graphics and games phone and tasks that consume a lot of resources. But it can handle the daily task like as internet browsing, normal games, and multitasking without any glitches. If you are looking for a Gaming Phone you that might not get a great experience.
while doing usage, we checked multitasking having more than 10 apps open at same time and there was the slowdown in the performance as the Oppo phone makes use of a MediaTek MT6763T SoC, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage that can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
⍟ Camera performance
It has great Camera performance is awesome. it comes with 13 MP Rear Camera which will give you Awesome performance Company has claimed camera can identify the difference between every aspect like skin color and tone, the age of the subjects in you will get selfie to beautify each subject individually.
It comes with 8MP selfie Front camera which gives you fundamental Photos that Excellent Selfie It has ColorOS 3.2, It has many options for taking the better selfie in different like BEAUTY, PANO & expert to take photo or selfie as you want. you get the flash for both side front and with a back camera as well
Have to look the few Selfie and back Camera photos for your reference.